Friday, June 13, 2014

Thanks A Bunch!

Here's another card I made for the Color Throwdown challenge since I had extra time on my hands today because of the rain. I had these flowers from PTI's Sweet Life, left over from another project and the colors worked perfectly for this challenge, so I made this card too.

I started with a Sweet Blush cardstock base and cut the printed paper from Authentique using MFT Blueprints #13. I cut the jar from PTI's Friendship Jar twice, once from white cardstock and once from vellum. The water is stamped in Aqua Mist and the stems using Simply Chartreuse. I heat embossed the sentiment on the vellum jar in white using PTI's Floral Frenzie. The ribbon is cut using MFT Blueprints #13 and stamped using Sweet 'N Sassy's Vintage Postcard set. Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love those roses in the jar. The colors look wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous~I love all the layers and details!