Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bird Song Christmas Tag

I knew I would love this new set called "Bird Song" from Papertrey ink! This is the first chance I've had to play with it, just in time for the Make it Monday challenge with Laurie on Partial Die Stamping. Yes, I think that's her own name for it but it's very fitting, don't you think?
Every year, I make my own gift tags. Not quite sure what the design will be like this year, but I'm getting a head start on them.

This is what my tags from last year looked like.

Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Bonnie T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie T. said...

Sorry, I noticed a spelling error in my last comment. This little blue songbird is so cute. I really like all of the details from the snowflake to the pearl. Sweet tag to dress up any gift!

Nancy Penir said...

So sweetly done, Birgit! The subtle stamping on the leaves are perfect! And love the songbird, and snowflake. Lovely!

Patti said...

wowie!! I love this tag!! You are making me need to shop... REALLY bad!! : )

Patti

victoria h said...

Beautiful tag