Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Serve One Another

Valentine's is on its way so I whipped up this sweet little file folder card for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, "Have A Heart".

I used Edgers #5 dies from PTI to create the file folder from Kraft cardstock and added some really old printed paper with primitive hearts. The row of hearts is also cut using a PTI die but I don't remember the name of it. The little Valentine clown was a free printable I found on line which I simply fussy cut, outlined in sparkley Stickles and layered over a pre-fab doily. The verse is also an old stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms which is no longer in business. This was a good project to use up lots of older supplies that I've been holding on to. One of my new goals this year is to really try to use what I have on hand and revisit some old stamp sets.
I'm also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the file folder look. Thank you for participating in our 167th AG challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. I hope we will see you back again really soon.
Blessings,
Carole

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) I love the whole quirky design of this, very cute and the file folder shape is fab too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Birgit! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday