Thursday, February 5, 2015

Vintage Valentine

Here's a card that I created using a free printable image that I found online. The little tickets were free printables as well.
I thought it would be perfect to add to the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.

After printing the image, I lightly painted on some stickles to make the birds sparkle and around the edges of the image. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but maybe if you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see the sparkles. It's pretty in real life. The doily heart is an old Quickutz die which I added sparkles to as well. The heart border is cut from a PTI die. A sheer ribbon bow and fancy paper clip finish this off.
I'm also entering this into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Stay tuned for more vintage valentine's coming your way! Have a blessed day! ~ Birgit

2 comments:

Birgit said...

this is so Victorian in feel and sweet-love the doves and stickles are great to use

Kara Lynne said...

I love the look of those vintage Valentines! Such a pretty card!