Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Word Art Wednesday ~ December Guest Designer

Hello paper crafting friends! I'm here today as a guest designer for Word Art Wednesday challenge #214.

Here's this week's scripture word art:


For today's card I used design paper from Lost & Found and the sweet little bird and music banner image from PTI's Songbirds. A little bit of pink bling gives my card it's finishing touch!

This verse has special meaning to me. When I am feeling low in spirit or dwelling on things that trouble me, I ask God to put a new song in my heart. Once I start singing songs of praises, my whole outlook changes from being down to being joyful.
Oh happy day!

I do hope you'll stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog and join in on the fun! The theme is always "Anything Goes" so there's no reason not to join!
I'd like to express my most humble gratitude to Karen and all her wonderful designers for giving me the chance to play along with them as their Guest Designer this month. It's been a blast and a blessing!!

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and your comments. ~ Birgit

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Congratulations,Birgit! Oh what a beautiful post, asking God to put a new song in your heart! I love this gorgeous songbird card!
I hope you have Merry Christmas !

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh how sweet that we both used pretty birds! Love your creation!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE this card Birgit! Between the bright colors and the uplifting verse (one of my favorites too!!), this card is just fabulous! I so want to make a card like this now...you've inspired me!! Thank you dear friend!! :0)

Natalie said...

This is so sweet!! Pretty fun that three of us used birds on our projects this week!! This was a great verse to play with this week. You've done a fabulous job as guest DT!! Blessings!

Natalie said...

This is so sweet!! Pretty fun that three of us used birds on our projects this week!! This was a great verse to play with this week. You've done a fabulous job as guest DT!! Blessings!